My initial ventures into large-scale web applications came not from some job requirement, but from the superficial goal to make my personal blog and photo gallery more abstract. This is ironic, because I'm now shifting those parts of my website over to commerical hosts. I unfortunately have too many actually novel projects now to spare time to keep my own photo gallery, blog, tagging, and content management J2EE applications up to date.
However, as introduction, the next several posts will go over the design ideas I used to create these applications and my web design ideas in general. I design based purely on Java technologies, so most of my applications are a mix of JSP, JSF, Facelets, J2EE (including EJB), and obviously client side HTML, CSS, and JavaScript. However, this blog will focus mainly on my exploits with the server-side components. I've recently begun using JBoss Seam as well, which I believe overall will be a good move once I get it's conversation model down better. But more on that later...
Tuesday, June 5, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment